How a Commercial Real Estate Loan can Help Your Business
At Pendleton Financing, we’re dedicated to finding your business the right loan you need to finance your growing operations. Whether you’re looking into a loan for your investment or an owner-occupied property, we can tailor the right loan to help your business get the financing it needs. If you’re not sure which loan is right for you, here are some commercial real estate financing options you may want to consider for your business.
- Construction loans: With a construction loan, you can get financing for your next big construction project, with loan amounts ranging from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- International Financing: If you’re looking to expanding your operations overseas, particularly into the European or Eurasian markets, Pendleton Financing has experience financing international properties and can get you a loan with amounts ranging from $50,000,000 all the way up to $1,000,000,000.
- Bridge Loan: With a bridge loan, Pendleton Financing you can get the capital your business needs quickly until you can recoup equity. With loans up to $100,000,000, competitive rates, and 80 percent LTV, this loan is a popular option for businesses of all sizes.
- Conventional Programs: A conventional loan is a good option for owner-occupied or investment real estate properties, with funding that can range all the way up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, or CMBS loans, are loan types that are backed by “securitizing” commercial properties into a pool. These are then transferred into a trust, and sold to investors. With funds up to $50,000,000 and low interest rates, you’re sure to get the financing you need with this option.
- SBA Loans: If your business qualifies as a small business, an SBA loan may be a great option for you, with flexible repayment terms up to 25 years, no prepayment penalties, funding up to $5 million, and low rates.
To get started with the right real estate loan for your business, contact us today. We’ll be able to sit with you to determine what loan is the best fit for your business to help you get started so you can continue to grow.